Ooops . . . so much for my resolution to post more regularly this year! It really has flown by and so much has been happening. I am delighted to say that after months of planning and hard work, we now have beautiful new business premises here in Osmaston, near Ashbourne called Sunshine Barn.
These sympathetically restored farm outbuildings, set in a beautiful countryside overlooking a private garden and paddock enabling easy access to nature, offer a suite of therapy rooms, large training room, waiting room, kitchen and conservatory and will enable me and my associates to offer a range of exciting new services in 2014 including:
* Group therapy for children
* Regular training workshops for counsellors and other therapists
* VIP days for individuals and couples - 1:1 counselling/coaching to address specific issues
* 3-day 'Heal your Heart' retreats for small groups
* Self care days for people working in the caring professions
* Regular 'relaxation and rejuvenation' days
* Complementary therapies (e.g. aromatherapy and indian head massage) and classes in mindfulness meditation, yoga and so on
Our new website will be going live early in January with full details of all these services and more.
Now that Christmas is almost upon us, with all its potential joys and stresses, I hope it is a happy one for you and that the New Year brings you everything you are hoping for.